Application Review Assistance
CANDO! Provides consulting services for those who are doing their own Form 1023 or Form 1024 application. A full review will provide a list of suggestions and red flags to be aware of prior to sending in your application for tax exempt status.
If you prepared your own 501(c)(3) application and want to ensure it is correct, let me review it. Preparing Form 1023 is a huge undertaking. and we can help. But consider the following:
- The IRS ExaminationThe IRS examination process averages 6 – 12 months
- The vast majority of 501(c)(3) applications require multiple follow-up letters by the reviewing agent
- More than 1/3 of self-filers abandon their applications because of the daunting process
- The IRS approval rate for self-filers is less than half that of those prepared by a professional:
- 40% declined
- 40% approved with additional questions delaying approval
- 10% approved without additional questions
CANDO! success rate:
90% approved without questions
10% approved with additional questions
Be prepared for the IRS examination with a correctly prepared application.
CANDO! knows what the IRS is looking for!