This product and service includes
- obtaining your nonprofit EIN number;
- the development and filing of the proper Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws and Policy Templates;
- Nonprofit Industry Best Practices information
- Full 4 year Strategic Plan completed bewteen 6 to 27 months
- Submission of your Form 1023 for 501c3 Tax Exempt Status
|State Articles of Incorporation:|
(fees vary by state)
|CO State Fee Schedule|
|IRS Tax Exempt Application Fee:||IRS Fee Schedule|
|Determined by the need and scope of your project|
- Meets IRS requirement for filing of Form 1023 Regular
- Strategic Plan Improves credibility and effectiveness
- Strategic Plan available through your organization for your public, IRS and State entities, government grantors, foundations, corporations, donors, possible volunteers/board of directors, clients/those interested in your organization to review and develop interest in organization
- Increased awareness of filing requirements
- Proper document filing for nonprofit industry standards
- Awareness of Board of Director duties, roles and responsibilities to the organization
- Strategic Plan takes additional time
- Strategic Plan will cost organization more money
The Strategic Plan Information
- The Four Year Strategic Plan will provide Operations, Programming, Fundraising and budgeting for the three areas that meets IRS and State Rules/Regulations/Laws and Nonprofit Industry Standards and guidelines.
- The application is reviewed by donors, foundations, government agencies and even the general public. With the strategic plan your organization will experience increased credibility and effectiveness of organization, particularly for obtaining grants and large donor contributions.
- Your organization will benefit from the experience and knowledge of CANDO! to ensure your organization will have all the necessary legal documents meeting all IRS and State filing requirements.
- CANDO! ensures your organization files and maintains required Articles of Incorporation five necessary clauses to file with the State, understands proper ByLaws, and proper IRS and nonprofit industry recommended and/or suggested Policies and Procedures.
- Meeting State and IRS requirements for duties, roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors is imperative to success of new and existing nonprofit organizations. There are also nonprofit industry standards and guidelines for nonprofit Board of Directors.
- A proper Strategic Plan identifying the organization’s mission, meeting of the IRS Charitable Purpose Guidelines, Operations, Programming, Fundraising and Budgeting, ensures the public, IRS and State entities, government grantors, foundations, corporations, donors, possible volunteers/board of directors, clients/those interested in your organization are better able to know, understand, review and develop a strong support and interest in your organization.
Share on Social Media!