Children are the heart of everything the Kellog Foundation does, with a goal of lasting, transformational change for children. They believe achieving strong outcomes for children happens by connecting what families need – at home, in child care settings, at school, at work and in their communities.
- A wide range from $25,000 to $2,000,000
The following entities are eligible to apply:
- Eligible schools;
- State and local agencies;
- Indian tribal organizations;
- Small- and medium-sized agricultural producers or groups of small- and medium-sized agricultural
- producers; and,
- Non-profit entities.
The Kellogg Foundation’s priorities include:
- Thriving Children: a healthy start and quality learning experiences for all children.
- Working Families: efforts to help families obtain stable, high-quality jobs.
- Equitable Communities: supporting all communities to be vibrant, engaged and equitable.
Search W.K. Kellogg Foundation Grants